Professor Richard Dawkins, what isn’t wrong with that guy? A restless mind, a head full of ideas, and the man really doesn’t like religion. Sometimes, his work is a bit like the dialogue in “The Barbaric Beast of Boggy Creek” – he seems to repeat one and the same thing over and over again. The man really, really doesn’t like religion. Did I mention that he repeats that idea over and over again??

We all know he is doing it only because of the money. That’s just the way stuff goes. To be rich and famous, you have to invent some image for yourself, and make it sufficiently unrealistic to be entertaining and believable. When Christina Aguilera realized that copying Britney Spears isn’t the way to make a million, she changed her image from “Locker-Room Teen Chick” into the “Dirty-Bad Girl”. Everyone perceived this as Christina finally showing how she really is under the surface, because when someone changes his/her image, it inevitably means that the new image is their “true self”. D’OH!! When will people realize that a “true self” does not exist, it is a myth invented by silly esoteric psychological advice books.

And yes, Richard Dawkins is just like that. Like Christina Aguilera, Green Day, Borat, the Village People, and basically everybody else. His image just happens to be “The Atheist Dude”. He has found his niche, and is making serious money with it. I mean, the guy is selling goddamn T-SHIRTS on his webpage. So you have Chuck-Norris-divided-by-Zero T- Shirts, and now Dorkins Atheist T-Shirts.

He has found his niche, and is making serious money with it. I mean, the guy is selling goddamn T-SHIRTS on his webpage

Those are a part of that whole “OUT” campaign, where The Atheist Dude fights for the rights of poor, oppressed Atheists of the world. Maybe Dawkins is a hopeless idealist with serious delusions (no pun intended) about the world, and/or he is simply a guy who has figured out which sort of image will bring him the nicest salary. And now he is bound to write silly books on that subject, be featured in all sorts of documentaries, magazines, sitcoms and all that. “Hey kids! I’m Professor Dawkins! I really do not like religion! I really, really do not like…”

Yeah ok, we understand. Dude. Just relax. But yeah, if Dawkins actually wrote a book WITHOUT mentioning his goddamn view on that topic, then all of his fanboys and girls would be disappointed, and consider him a sellout…

Based on the scientific evidence, we can say with a large probability that Richard Dorkins is an asshole. I would also like to objectively point out that Chuck Norris T-Shirts are much better than The Atheist Dude & Friends T-Shirts. And yes, I’m an Atheist myself. Stick THAT in your pipe. Would you like fries with that?