You’ve got a laptop bag, but what about an iPad bag? It might seem like an odd concept to have a bag just for your iPad, when you can fit it in almost any bag you’re likely to be carrying. But that hasn’t deterred be.ez from releasing an iPad version of it’s LE rush line of laptop bags, the En Ville.

Made from pretty sturdy nylon, and available in three colours, the En Ville is about the same height and width as an iPad, but almost four times the depth. There’s a nylon non-removable, but length adjustable shoulder strap for carrying the bag, which feels just like a seatbelt, and is attached at the sides.

The main zippered pocket has a separate iPad compartment, a middle section for other things, plus two slip pockets for ancillary stuff. The front of the bag has a Velcro pocket with a zippered pocket inside it, containing two slim slip pockets, two more separate slip pockets and a keychain clip. While you can’t fit anything particularly thick in there, the bottom of the pocket expands a little from its streamline appearance, accommodating something about the same size as a wallet. The back of the bag features a slim poppered pocket, ideal for something you need quick access to.

The sides and bottom of the back feature some thin but quite robust padding, helping keep the contents secure if you happen to drop the bag, while the nylon construction proves to be fairly weatherproof.

Of course the En Ville is quite small as shoulder bags go, and you can’t fit a whole lot in there, but if you just want to carry your iPad and a few bits and bobs, the En Ville is about as accomplished as an iPad-only bag could be. On whether anyone really wants a bag just for your iPad, the jury’s still out. But if you’re after one, the LE rush En Ville is a solid contender, despite the obscure name. Yours for around £30.