Ingredients:

The filling: - 1 cup blueberries - 2 tsp vodka - 2 tsp all purpose flour - 2 tsp sugar - 1 tsp lemon juice (optional) - ½ tsp lemon zest (optional) The biscuit: - ½ cup all purpose flour - 90ml cold milk - 1 tsp baking powder - 3 tbsp cold butter cut in small squares - 1 tsp sugar - A pinch of salt Preheat your oven at 190°C.

In a mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients but be careful not to mash the blueberries. Place the filling in two ramekins. It should be enough to fill 3 quarters of each ramekin.

In a separate mixing bowl, combine the flour with the baking powder, the sugar and the salt. The butter should be cut in small square pieces and it should be very cold. This will ensure that the biscuit will have a good texture.

Mix the butter with the flour mixture but be careful not to overmix. If you overmix then the biscuit will be very hard. The milk should be cold and this helps to achieve the required texture. Add the milk slowly into the mixture. Again be careful not to overmix.

Place the biscuit batter on top of the blueberries and brush with milk. In a tray put some foil and then place the ramekins on top. This will ensure that your tray does not get dirty from the blueberry juices. Place it in your oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown.

Note that this recipe could be made with almost any kind of fruit that you have in your fridge. It is great made with apples or bananas or strawberries but my personal favourite is the blueberry cobbler.

A great dessert to share!