Last November, bowlers from Imperial College London competed at the regional BUTBA (British University Tenpin Bowling Association) competition and blazed the lanes, emerging as 1st runners up. Congratulations to Christopher Chan who bowled an average of 211, ranked 2nd overall and to all the other 11 bowlers who have fought their best. The team has advanced to the 2nd round of BUTBA.

This term, 9 bowlers competed at BUCS from 10-11th February, in Nottingham. The team did the school proud by clinching the silver medal in the Girl’s Team Event (Josephine Chiu, Xin Yan Goh & Hui Erh Tay) and a bronze medal in the Girl’s All Event (by Hui Erh Tay, with an average of 193). In addition, Christopher Chan will also be representing BUCS for international competitions. This is the first time in history that we not only managed to form a girls team, but also emerged victorious. Indeed a moment to proud of!

Tenpin bowling also offers casual bowling every Wednesday

Apart from being competitive, Imperial Tenpin Bowling also offers casual bowling every Wednesday for those who wish to pick up some new skills or just to have plain fun with friends! This year, we have also initiated friendly matches with other Universities.

Lastly, to anyone who wishes to be part of this awesome club, please email as at: [email protected] to be part of our mailing list or if you have any questions for us. All are welcome, whether you are a national champion or if you don’t even know what a bowling ball looks like!