There’s not much change at the top in Cameron’s cabinet reshuffle, but in the ‘bottom’ half there are far more young and fresh faces, including more women.

This punchy, more camera friendly cabinet is designed to show the changing face of the conservative government, and full of people who may prove better at selling one nation conservatism to the British electorate.

It seems there have been rewards for loyalty in the reshuffle, and many of the promotions have been given to people close to George Osbourne, which is good news for his leadership bid when Cameron steps down before the next election.

Below is the complete list of the first all conservative Cabinet for almost 20 years:

Prime Minister - David Cameron MP

First Secretary of State and Chancellor of the Exchequer - George Osbourne MP (reappointed and now the de facto Deputy Prime Minister)

Home Secretary - Theresa May MP (reappointed)

Foreign Secretary - Philip Hammond MP (reappointed)

Work and Pensions Secretary - Ian Duncan Smith MP (reappointed)

Defence Secretary - Michael Fallon MP (reappointed)

Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster - Oliver Letwin MP

Health Secretary - Jeremy Hunt MP (reappointed)

Leader of the House of Commons - Chris Grayling MP (Formerly Justice Secretary)

Justice Secretary - Michael Gove MP (Formerly Chief Whip)

Education Secretary - Nicky Morgan MP (reappointed)

Leader of the House of Lords - Baroness Stowell (reappointed)

Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills - Sajid Javid MP (Formerly Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport)

Energy and Climate Change Secretary - Amber Rudd MP

Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport - John Whittingdale MP

Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Secretary - Liz Truss MP (reappointed)

International Development Secretary - Justine Greening MP (reappointed)

Transport Secretary - Patrick McLoughlin MP (reappointed)

Communities and Local Government Secretary - Greg Clark MP

Northern Ireland Secretary - Theresa Villiers MP (reappointed)

Wales Secretary - Stephen Crabb MP (reappointed)

Scotland Secretary - David Mundell MP

also attending Cabinet:

Chief Secretary to the Treasury - Greg Hands MP

Chief Whip - Mark Harper MP (Minister of State for Disabled People)

Minister for Small Business - Anna Soubry MP

Minister for Employment - Priti Patel MP

Minister without Portfolio - Robert Halfon MP

Minister for the Cabinet Office and Paymaster General - Matthew Hancock MP

Attorney General - Jeremy Wright MP

Boris Johnson has not been made a cabinet minister, but the prime minister said Johnson “will be attending my Political Cabinet. As promised, he will devote his attention to his final year as Mayor of London.” Johnson will attend cabinet every fortnight, but does not hold any added paid post.

Boris Johnson’s brother, Jo Johnson, has been made minister for universities and science at the business department, while the former Conservative party chairman Grant Shapps has been demoted to Minister of State at the Department for International Development. The former co-chairman Lord Feldman has taken up the position of sole party chairman as a Minister without Portfolio.

Other ministerial appointments include: - Penny Mordaunt becomes Minister for the Armed Forces and Minister of State at the Ministry of Defence - Mark Francois becomes Minister of State at Department for Communities and Local Government - Alistair Burt becomes minister of state at Department of Health - John Hayes becomes minister for security at the Home Office - Ros Altmann becomes minister for pensions at the Department for Work and Pensions - Philip Dunne becomes Minister for Defence Procurement at the Ministry of Defence - Ed Timpson becomes Minister of State at the Department for Education - Therese Coffey will become Deputy Leader of the House of Commons - Harriett Baldwin will become Economic Secretary to the Treasury (City Minister) - George Eustice will become Minister of State at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs - Francis Maude will become Trade Minister at Foreign Office and Business department - Anne Milton will become Deputy Chief Whip - Andrea Leadsom will become Minister of State at the Department for Energy and Climate Change - Nick Boles remains Minister of State for Skills at Department for Business, Innovation and Skills