1 | Dirty Bones Shoreditch

Fried chicken on waffles for brunch? Definitely. Hit up Dirty Bones for their boozy brunch menu with mac ‘n’ cheese burgers, short rib crumpets and more heart attack-worthy dishes!

Christy Lam

2 | Café Loren

Looking for a homey, warming breakfast? Café Loren in Camden Market dishes out their extensive menu of shakshukas with home-made bread!

Christy Lam

3 | Sunday

Once crowned the best brunch spot in London, this local café in Barnsbury will give you a shock with their hour-long queue, their delicious menu and jaw-droppingly large portions. Their fried chicken on waffles and buttermilk pancakes are among their favourites.

Christy Lam

4 | A Wanted Man

This tiny café offers a spark of individuality on King’s Road serving good coffee and these amazing, crunchy, spongy sourdough waffles with peanut butter and jam. Also head upstairs to their salon for a groom when you are done.

Christy Lam

Christy Lam

5 & 6 | Cereal Killer Café

Gentrification? Check. Hipster overload? Double check. A visit to the Cereal Killer Café on Brick Lane is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Prepare to consume a month’s worth of sugar in one go with your choice of cereal and their crazy hot chocolate.

Christy Lam

7 | Daisy Green

Daisy Green is a chain of Aussie-inspired cafes proudly serving a healthy menu and their award-winning banana bread. Check out their banana bread sandwich with berries and mascarpone.

Christy Lam

8 | M1LK Café

The other king of brunch nests in Balham. M1LK Café offers a unique menu including the Convict, and the Sweet Maria. You’ll have to visit to find out what they are - you won’t be disappointed.oysters for less than a meal at the QTR.

Christy Lam

9 | Caravan Bankside

The favourite café in King’s Cross just opened a bigger, better spot near London Bridge. Find them buzzing during weekends with marble tables full of good coffee, baked eggs and kimchi pancakes with pork belly.

Christy Lam

10 | Friends of Ours

This little café hides away in the residential areas near Old Street with a seasonal menu full of ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, colourful dishes. And guess what? They taste as good as they look.