FELIX

"Keep the Cat Free"
01/08/14

Management MSc Student passes away

Miss Tianlin Wang a 2013-14 Management MSc student was found dead last week.
Sharing

Last Friday an MSc Management student, Miss Tianlin Wang died. The cause of Miss Wang’s death is unknown at this current point in time.

This is a very tragic occurance and our thoughts are with Miss Wang’s friends, family and course mates.

A College spokesperson make the following statement:

With great regret, Imperial College London confirms the death of one of its students. Miss Wang, also known as Eve Wong, who was a student on Imperial College Business School’s MSc Management Programme.

Marco Mongiello, Programme Director of the MSc Management programme at Imperial College Business School, said:

“This is very sad news for all of us who knew and worked with Tianlin (Eve). Our thoughts and sympathies go out to all who are affected at this painful time. Tianlin was an excellent and conscientious student, with a bright future ahead of her. Her legacy for us all are her exemplar behaviour and her smile, which we will miss every day in our classrooms.”

A Union spokesperson added:

“Everyone in the Union was saddened to hear the news about Miss Tianlin Wang. Our thoughts are with her family and friends at this time. If any student has been affected by this sad news we would encourage them to contact the College’s free counselling service: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/counselling”

• Share:

Comments (0 comments)

Comment anonymously or log in

Anonymous comments are moderated before appearing on the website. Comments posted while logged in appear immediately and are moderated later. Your IP address will also be submitted to Akismet for spam detection purposes.

Read our commenting policy for more information.

Commenting Policy

Felix is fully supportive of fierce and frank discussions. We will generally allow comments that are on-topic and avoid personal attacks; criticising someone's decision is allowed, criticising their weight, for example, is not.

Comments may be deleted/rejected if they:

• are off-topic
  • contain ad-hominem attacks
  • are potentially libellous
  • use excessively foul language
  • are obviously spam

If you submit your comment anonymously then your IP address will be submitted to Akismet for spam detection purposes.