As electronic music surges through the cables that are the circulatory systems of London’s nightclubs, some musical styles have taken steps towards infiltrating this electronic dominance in today’s music scene, notably contempory R&B/Hip-Hop and Pop. Other musical styles have taken the frontline in a competitive battle against it, for example, Folk or Indie, and they are fighting a good fight. My beef is with the Rockers - a dangerous group of people to be starting a fight with I hear you say - well, you would think so wouldn’t you. The truth is that there are people out there flying the flag for Rock music who would jump at the sight of a Harley-Davidson, hold their tounge when insulted and cringe at the thought of wearing leather. Yes, there are metal heads, but a musical movement that changed the world can’t have amounted to that - no offense. Just like how in Pop and R&B sex sells; in Rock music vulnerability, tears and acoustic guitars seems to be doing the same. Now we have so-called ‘Rock-stars’ wailing about their broken hearts, whimpering of lost ways and how comfortable love is… This is not ‘Rock and Roll’! The potential to rock is there, just let the guitar do the wailing, the mods do the crying, get proactive and man-the-fuck-up ‘Rock and Roll’!