If you are a fan of extraordinary theatrical experiences and still have room on your Christmas gift list, have a look at the world acclaimed show Fuerzabruta passing by London next January. This Argentine-born multi-sensory spectacle, translating literally into ‘brute force’, uses state-of-the-art visual effects to create scenes that will blow your mind. Think of a man bursting through a series of moving walls at running speed, or four performers frolicking under water in a basin suspended right on top of the audience… Top it up with a music playlist fit for your latest night out in the East, and you have got the winning mix for a show that, rightly so, has gathered praise around the globe for its innovation. The troop is coming back four years after its first tour of the UK, when it was named the biggest and best show at Edinburgh Fringe 2007, among others.

Tickets are not cheap – ranging between £30 and £40; but it’s a gig scoring in the Cirque du Soleil category. With its cutting-edge moving aerial imagery technology, Fuerzabruta promises to be the show you will want to see in 2013. And who knows when it will be showing again at your doorstep?

Running for four weeks from December 27th at Camden’s Roundhouse – http://www.roundhouse.org.uk.