1. Big news in tech as whispers of Salesforce buying Slack sent the communication platform’s shares skyrocketing this week.
2. This week has showcased the very differing fortunes of two hot names for the electric vehicles game; Tesla and Nikola.
3. Pinterest is testing out a new feature that could see it take over the online virtual event market.
4. AstraZeneca is likely to conduct an additional global trial of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate following questions raised about the efficacy of the treatment.
5. Global COVID-19 cases topped the 60 million mark, with the toll in the U.S. continuing to worsen.
6. Air travel has picked up, with more than 3 million people passing through Transportation Security Administration checkpoints.
7. Oil traders are wagering on a brighter economic outlook and higher demand for fuel. U.S. crude-oil futures rose to their highest level since early March.